I couldn’t resist sharing this recipe with you as soon as I made them. Absolutely adorable and delicious truffles, perfect for a little extra gift for the chocoholic in your life (or maybe just a treat for you!).
Dark Chocolate Truffles
- 113g Butter
- 226g Grated chocolate
- 1 tbsp Cocoa powder
- A few drops of vanilla essence
- Beat butter until smooth, add the chocolate (I used dark chocolate but there’s no reason why you couldn’t use any other kind), vanilla essence and 1 tbsp of water. Mix until combined.
- Put in the fridge until firm.
- Roll the mixture into 20 or so small balls and return to the fridge.
- Roll in cocoa powder and put into small sweet cases (or to look extra special individually wrap them in tissue paper).